The creative journey....



Wednesday 3 April 2013

New Design Work

Recently I have been asked to do a couple of designs for specific products. Since leaving teaching I have mainly fulfilled my own creative direction and rarely considered myself as an artist let alone designer.

Luckily for me I've discovered I actually really enjoy designing and it's been a new way for me to explore other creative directions.

It is such a great feeling when the client is really thrilled with the design and so I hope that this is just the beginning of a new branch in my creative portfolio!
Design for Cornish handmade @Buddylove Dog treats


If you would like to discuss any design projects please feel free to contact me either through my facebook page or via email. Thanks at 
https://www.facebook.com/sheridanart?ref=hl
sheridan.dawn@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment